Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anchors Away!

My Halloween costume was not overly inventive this year, I just took a dress out of the closet and played it up a bit.  The dress was this:





And to make it Halloween-worthy, I added a nautical manicure.  Results:



I guess the main problem was that I was very rushed and it didn't have time to dry properly... doing my hair smushed my middle finger up.  I didn't get exactly what I was envisioning on my little finger, but no matter.  All in all, with the dim lighting and flickering candlelight, it looked great!

I used the following polishes, they were great!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers in Red, I guess, and NYX Girls 103.

I got the Wet 'n' Wild "Fantasy Maker" as part of some set from Winners, and let me tell you, it made my fantasy.  Aptly named.

No comments:

Post a Comment