Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leopard print!!

Today, I went for leopard print!  How exciting!  Let's have a look:





I started with a base coat, then painted on three coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple.  I'm going to say this... I strongly dislike every single Essie polish I've ever had the misfortune of using.  They go on streaky, globby, uneasily, and chip immediately.  I haven't tried all of them, obviously, so I can't make a blanket statement, but come on.  This one needed four coats, but I couldn't be bothered.  

Anyway, I blobbed on dots of OPI You Don't Know Jacques Matte, and then added some plain ol' black.  I am loving the colour combination.  Next time I might make the blobs a bit smaller, but I really like the effect of these.

I have no facility at all on my right hand, so I never really know what to do with it.  I guess I'll just paint the Essie on, but it won't look very good, as it is already an incredibly hard polish to work with.  

This mani deserves another picture.  Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment