Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tape manicure



I used my handy-dandy striping tape, direct from China, which arrived today!  I always attempted tape manis with thin stripes of tape using regular Scotch tape, but I do not have any skill in cutting the perfectly equal stripes of tape.  Enter the striping tape.

A little portrait view, anyone?


The China Glaze Patent Leather Top Coat is so shiny! Equally so as SV, I have to think.  Delightful!

As for the colour scheme, I was watching 'Repo the Genetic Opera' whilst lacquering up, so I can only assume that's where those colour choices came from.

Such a good film! But only if you're into weird things, don't mind musicals, and can handle gore.  It's a cult classic already, I think, and honestly, Giles from Buffy is in it. And he sings and sings and sings.  He also played Dr. Frankenfurter on the West End.  But I digress.  Nail polish!

Rimmel Stiletto Red, Rimmel Black Satin, China Glaze Top Coat
I think I just might even keep this manicure on for a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment